- This event has passed.
Common Mistakes Employers Make Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
June 24, 2021 10am – 11:30 am
While employers have experienced a wide range of employment law changes over the last year, one thing that has not changed are common mistakes employers make that continue to present high risk to the company. Attorney Mark Preiss will take a deep dive into common mistakes that employers make under the ADA.
Through this discussion Attorney Preiss will answer questions like:
- “An employee needs another two weeks off due to an illness – Do we need to allow her have the time off?”
- “Our employee cannot perform the tasks we hired him to perform because of an injury – Do we need to accommodate him?”
Attorney Preiss will also address common ADA topics such as:
- What constitutes an undue hardship?
- How do I properly engage in the interactive process?
- What is a reasonable accommodation?
All 2021 events will be hosted via GoTo Meeting Webinar Platform.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com with the name and date of the event, your name, business affiliation and names of any additional attendees.